You have complete control over how much you get paid or which free products (or services) you receive. During registration, you will choose whether you want to receive free products, cash or both. Next, you will set the value ranges for each. This gives brands a good idea of what type of compensation you want to receive. You can adjust these values at any time by editing your profile.
Articles in this section
- How am I compensated for my work?
- Where can I find my Earnings Summary?
- Why have I not been paid for my work yet?
- Do I have to pay a commission or any other fee?
- How can I be sure I am compensated?
- What does Payment Information mean?
- Help, a brand isn’t fulfilling their end of the agreement!
- Do I need a Paypal account?
- How much can I make doing this?