When adding a blog to your profile, the following criteria must be met:
1. It is a self-hosted blog, or one that resides on a third party host such as Namecheap, GoDaddy, HostGator, etc.
2. You are the owner of the blog (or co-owner), manage it, and have full publishing privileges.
3. The blog has its own custom domain.
The following do not qualify as blogs on Intellifluence:
1. Free-hosted blogs and microblogs such as those created on Tumblr, Wix (free version), and WordPress.com (not to be confused with self-hosted or third party-hosted WordPress.org blogs - learn the differences here.).
2. Sites that are based on Tumblr, regardless of whether they utilize custom domains or subdomains (i.e. sitename.tumblr.com) are not considered valid blogs due to their excessive use of redirects when linking to non-Tumblr assets.
3. Blogs to which you are a limited contributor (you don't own or manage any portion).
4. Any URLs added as "short URLs" that redirect to a different URL (utilizing URL shorteners such as Bitly, TinyURL, Rebrandly, etc.).
Note: If your blog/site does not meet some of the criteria listed above (but you still own (or co-own) and have full control over publishing), you may still add it as Other. If you have any questions, please contact customer support before adding your blog. Invalid blogs are subject to removal and transactions involving invalid blogs may not be paid out, at our discretion.