Yes. Herd Worth takes all social accounts into consideration to provide an estimated total audience value. Intellifluence campaigns are focused on single social networks (or blogs), so your minimum accepted cash value should represent the minimum amount you are willing to accept for posting one time on a single social network.
Articles in this section
- What should I include in my Influencer bio?
- How frequently is my Herd Worth updated?
- Is my Herd Worth different than my minimum accepted cash value?
- How can I increase my Herd Worth?
- Can I let others know about my Herd Worth?
- What is Herd Worth?
- What is the difference between "blog" and "other"?
- How to add all of the social network profiles, blogs and websites you contribute to within a single Influencer account
- What is the Intellifluence Trusted Twitch Influencer badge?
- Why do I need to log into my social network account when adding it to my profile?