Yes, a valid Paypal e-mail address is required to complete the registration process and receive monetary compensation (per the terms any prospective transaction and after the 15 day period after a transaction has been marked as completed by a brand). Don’t have a Paypal account? Click the link(s) below to sign up for free!
Articles in this section
- What is the Minimum Accepted Cash Value?
- What is the Minimum Accepted Free Product Value?
- How am I compensated for my work?
- Where can I find my Earnings Summary?
- Why have I not been paid for my work yet?
- Do I have to pay a commission or any other fee?
- How can I be sure I am compensated?
- What does Payment Information mean?
- Help, a brand isn’t fulfilling their end of the agreement!
- Do I need a Paypal account?