If you are unable to pitch an influencer, the most common reason is that you are offering cash compensation and have not funded your campaign or the cash amount you are pitching exceeds your Payments balance. Click here to learn how to fund your account so you can pitch influencers cash compensation for their work.
Articles in this section
- None of my campaigns are active. How can I make them active?
- Is there a tutorial?
- Why can't I pitch an influencer?
- Why have influencers stopped applying for my campaign(s)?
- Why can't I create a new campaign?
- I'm having an issue with an influencer, what can I do?
- Influencers keep declining my pitches! What can I do?
- Why can’t I archive a campaign?