If you are unable to pitch an influencer, the most common reason is that you are offering cash compensation and have not funded your campaign or the cash amount you are pitching exceeds your Payments balance. Click here to learn how to fund your account so you can pitch influencers cash compensation for their work.
Articles in this section
- I have been contacted off-platform, what should I do?
- How do I flag a transaction?
- How do I report an issue with an influencer's profile?
- I'm having trouble with my campaign(s)...
- How can I block an influencer?
- None of my campaigns are active. How can I make them active?
- Is there a tutorial?
- Why can't I pitch an influencer?
- Why have influencers stopped applying for my campaign(s)?
- Why can't I create a new campaign?