Welcome to Intellifluence! Once you have completed the registration process, you're ready to get started. The first thing you'll do is create a campaign:
Step 1: Create a Campaign
1. From within your Dashboard, click the orange + New Campaign button.
2. Begin by selecting your campaign goal and Campaign wizard will guide you through the rest of the process of creating a campaign.
If you choose to make your campaign public (some plans require this), your campaign will appear as an offer in the influencer Marketplace, where influencers that meet the criteria you set can apply to be a part of your campaign.
Once you've created your campaign, you will be redirected to the Discover tool, where you will find the perfect influencers to add to your campaign!
Step 2: Discover Influencers
Upon entering the Discover tool after creating your campaign, you will notice all of the criteria you set is represented as filters. You will only see influencers that meet the criteria for this campaign. Using the Advanced Filters sidebar, you can modify, add and remove filters associated with this campaign.
Influencers are represented within cards:
1. Click on the influencer's name to view their full profile.
2. Click on the influencer's social profile(s) associated with your campaign to see examples of their work.
3. If you would like to work with this influencer, click the orange Add to Campaign button within their profile. You can also click the menu icon in the top right corner of their card if you are viewing within Discover.
Now that you have added influencers to your campaign, you will need to fund your campaign before you pitch them, if you're offering cash:
Step 3: Fund Your Campaign (if offering cash)
Cash transactions are facilitated using Intellifluence Payments, backed by The Intellifluence Promise. This ensures influencers aren't paid until you approve their work.
1. Click the orange + icon next to the account balance in the top right corner of almost any screen within the system
2. You can use the payment method on file (if applicable), or add a card.
3. Enter the amount to add to your Intellifluence Payments account, then click Add Funds.
Note: There is a 10% transaction fee for using Intellifluence Payments, when paying influencers.
You are now ready to pitch the influencer(s) within your campaign!
Step 4: Pitch Influencers
1. Find the influencer you would like to work with in your campaign and click Send Pitch.
2. A Pitch modal will populate with your campaign details already displaying. You can modify the due date, required work, compensation amount before sending the pitch to individual influencers.
Once you have pitched the influencer, they will have the opportunity to review the pitch details and a) accept the pitch b) decline the pitch of c) negotiate via messaging.
As soon as you pitch an influencer, all correspondence will take place in a message thread. Each unique transaction is comprised of its own message thread.
You can view all messages pertaining to transactions across all campaigns by clicking Messages in the left menu or you can access all messages pertaining to a specific campaign by clicking Campaigns in the left menu, then clicking the specific campaign where the transaction exists.
Click the Envelope icon to open the specific message thread with the influencer.
Tip: You can save time by sending bulk pitches and messages.
In order to encourage smooth transactions, we have imposed a 3 message limit before a pitch is sent and after a transaction is marked as completed.
Note: We are unable to assist brands that contact influencers outside of our platform.
We make it easy to see where you are at in a transaction. You can view each step of the transaction from the initial pitch to completion in the campaign view.
Alternatively, click the mail icon associated with the specific transaction located within the individual campaign screen to access the message bar. Finally, click Checklist within the message sidebar to view progress.
Here are some answers to the most popular questions we receive in regard to using Intellifluence as a Brand:
All of our tutorials and help articles for Brands are available here.
If you could still use some help, we offer a free, 30-minute Campaign Health Check for brands that have already created a campaign and could use some guidance. Also, please feel free to contact support with your questions by opening a ticket.
Thank you for using Intellifluence for your influencer marketing needs!