All Intellifluence members are expected to adhere to our Community Standards.
Flagging a transaction should only occur after you have tried to work out an issue with the other party.
Appropriate reasons for flagging a transaction include:
1. Requesting help to get any party to comply with the terms of the campaign (if the other party is unresponsive)
2. bringing to our attention any party that has acted in a non-professional manner
3. bringing to our attention any content that doesn’t comply with Intellifluence's policies.
How to flag a transaction
You can flag a transaction for review by following these steps:
1. click on the mail icon associated with the specific transaction to access the message sidebar.
2. click Flag this Transaction in the transaction options dropdown menu located in the top right corner of the message thread.