If you want to request a refund, you can flag the transaction in question and if your request for a refund qualifies (i.e. the Influencer does not adhere to the terms of the agreement, there is a problem with the work completed within the 15 day trial period), you may receive a refund of account balance, excluding promotional credits, uncommitted to existing transactions, minus transaction fees charged to Intellifluence by payment processing partner(s).
Articles in this section
- Can I tip an influencer?
- Can I transfer funds between my different brands?
- What are Sallybux?
- What is Intellifluence Payments?
- How does Payments work?
- How do I add funds to my account?
- How do I add a credit card?
- I am unable to send a pitch...
- Is there a fee for using Payments?
- How can I check my Payments account balance?